* When should I call 911?
When you have an emergency for police, fire or ambulance services. When you dial 911, your call will go to the Catawba County Sheriff`s department and your call will be routed to Hickory Police Department’s Communication Center. For a non-police emergency, you should dial (828) 328-5551, which goes directly to Hickory Police Department’s Communications Center.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...